List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: where is the l10n kaider.po fr ?
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-12-27 15:57:10

A Dijous 27 Desembre 2007, aishen va escriure:
> Hi :)
> I am using kaider but I can't find any french translation of it ?
> if there is any can some one tell me where
> How can I make a kaider_fr.po ?

If there is no french kaider translation you have to start from the template
that can be found at l10n-kde4/templates/messages/extragear-sdk/kaider.pot

But that's the kind of question you should do in your local translation team,
as maybe there's already working on kaider, and if there's nobody they surely
want to know you are going to work on it so no work duplication is done, etc.

Albert