List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Kdelibs4 - calendars
From:       "Zabeeh khan" <pakhtosoft () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-12-24 7:47:00

Hello,
As you know that the Jalali calendar is also used in Afghanistan, but was
changed for a five years to Hijri calendar and now back to Jalali. Now
Afghanistan uses the Jalali calendar as Iran but the names of the months and
days are different from Iran. kdelibs4 only provides the names of months and
days of the Jalali calendar as used in Iran, I wanted to inform you people
that the names of months and days of the Jalali calendar as used in
Afghanistan should also be added to kdelibs4. They are available with me, if
you want to add them tell me to send them to you people. It will be great if
you add them.

Thanks,

Zabeeh khan,
 Admin, Pathanisation.Pakhtosoft.com