List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KDE 4 i18n coordinator
From:       aishen <aishen () free ! fr>
Date:       2007-12-22 17:44:39

Félicitations :)

I am trying kde4 for few weeks now and I am very happy it's going to
stability :)
I have some trouble to make l10n translation to learn how it works...
i have made kapp4 and works fine (template in kdevelop3.5)
now I would like to translate it : Here begins hell :)
but i think today i understood how to use xgettext as I looked in kcalc
Is there a simple tutorial (different from techbase) to show the process
i mean a kind of helloworld translable ?
kind regards
Henri