List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KDE 4 i18n coordinator
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-12-22 16:28:10

A Dissabte 22 Desembre 2007, Māris Nartišs va escriure:
> Congratulations!
>
> First question - translations commit deadline for KDE 4.0.0?

From http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.0_Release_Schedule

2008-01-04: Tagging stable 4.0

So make sure all your .po files are in the subversion before that date,
desktop_foo.po should be at least one day before of that date as they are
post-processed and merged into .desktop files each "european night".

Albert