List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Broken link
From:       Hrishikesh Mehendale <hashinclude () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-12-21 18:31:49

Given that the XON is regarding Flow Control, maybe this is a more appropriate
URL?
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flow_control

Is it OK to make the change in the localization directly?

~hrishi

PS: The XON article deletion is quite recent - 13th December 2007

It was on Friday 21 December 2007 that the wise Kevin Scannell spake thus: