List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: strings from *.kcfg
From:       Chusslove Illich <caslav.ilic () gmx ! net>
Date:       2007-12-02 17:13:24

> [: Anne-Marie Mahfouf :]
> They are not used but how could we prevent them to be added?

They are actually manually added, so to "prevent" in this case means just
getting rid of what's already set up for extraction and undoing the
programmers' habit of extracting them. In fact, just a tweak in one script
to ignore .kcfg files sent its way would do both.

But I'm not entirely convinced we should do this, as I'm not sure how
certain it is that these strings won't be in front of our eyes one day --
and then it would be a mess to put everything back.

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)
Serbian KDE translation team