Khoem Sokhem, piątek, 30 listopada 2007: >Hello All, > >I have problems with committing Khmer translations for KDE4. Before I commit > I always check syntax, check plural form and check argument, Kbabel said > that "The file is syntactically correct." but it still the problems when I > commit the translation. Please see the messages appeared in Konsole below: >:2816: a format specification for argument 1, as in 'msgstr', doesn't >exist in 'msgid' You probably used %1 in translation when there was no %1 in msgid. You can check this in KBabel, although it has a bug which marks wrong msgid as incorrect. So, easier is to check file in any editor. -- Michal Rudolf