List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: strings from *.kcfg
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2007-11-29 7:27:20

On Wednesday 28 November 2007 05:24:27 pm Nick Shaforostoff wrote:
> i wonder where the user can see strings coming from *.kcfg files.
> and, particularly, whether they worth translating at all.

Yes, I was also wondering this. The .kcfg files cannot be viewed in French for
ex and while stuff can be used for Kiosk if I am not mistaken, there is no
way to use the translations.
I have no time to investigate it as I am preparing a KDE-Edu meeting this
week-end. Could you find the right persons to ask to?

Thanks,

Anne-Marie