On Monday 26 November 2007, David Faure wrote: > On Monday 26 November 2007, 박신조 wrote: > > Sorry about mistake, but actually kcmkonq & kcmkonqhtml > > contains same string as Konqueror. > In l10n-kde4? I don't see that. Can you give an example of such strings? Ah I see; the Messages.sh for konqueror looks at far too many subdirs. I'll fix it - I hope I don't remove too much by doing that though. -- David Faure, faure@kde.org, sponsored by Trolltech to work on KDE, Konqueror (http://www.konqueror.org), and KOffice (http://www.koffice.org).