List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    (Possible) error in KStars string
From:       Orestes Mas <orestes () tsc ! upc ! edu>
Date:       2007-11-22 7:06:25

Application: kstars
SVN revision: 736897
kspopupmenu.cpp:381

NOTE: I've tested the following with the KStars 1.2.5 (using KDE 3.5.8),
because right now I've no means to test the KDE4 version. So I'm reporting
this bug assuming that it's still present into the KDE4 version. Excuse me if
this is not the case.

String is: "No rise time: Never rises", but in my opinion it isn't correct,
because this string is shown, for example, when you right-click over an
empty-sky point near ursa minor (and your location is in north hemisphere).

So IMHO it should be splitted into 2 clearer strings:

1) "No rise time: Never sets", for sky regions always above horizon (in fact,
there's already a suitable string: "No rise time: circumpolar", that may be
used)

2) "No rise time: Always below horizon", for the opposite situation.

Am I right?

Orestes.