List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Japanes and norwegian mixed in kubuntu 7.10
From:       Axel Bojer <axelb () skolelinux ! no>
Date:       2007-10-30 17:14:24

Probably this is a problem with (k)ubuntu, but just to be sure I will
ask here too if more distributions have this problem:

When I open «System settings -- Monitor and display» the tabs and great
parts of the windows there are in Japanese! -- although I have
installed, and chosen, Norwegian as my preferred language, and Norwegian
is showed almost everywhere else.

So have someone else experienced something similar?
Is Japanese then a fall-back for Norwegian in Kubuntu 7.10?

Best regards
Axel Bojer