List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Traces of keyboard accelerators (CJK issue)
From:       Chusslove Illich <caslav.ilic () gmx ! net>
Date:       2007-10-21 21:52:26

I guess one point may not be exactly obvious from my last message: as it
stands now, the removal of accelerators has been set up for Japanese
language *only*.

In order for this to work for other CJK languages, little something needs to
be put in l10n-kde4/$lang/scripts/kdelibs/kdelibs4/kdelibs4.js of the
corresponding language, and then the translator should translate those
about-to-appear messages in its kdelibs4.po as I listed in my previous
message.

I can create the .../kdelibs4.js with needed content for each interested
language, but I'd like coordinators (more precisely, whoever keeps an eye on
kdelibs4.po for their language :) to reply here for me to do so. Better than
me putting some strange stuff in other folks' directories out of the blue :)

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)
Serbian KDE translation team