List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: List of Applications for 4.0
From:       Dirk Mueller <mueller () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-10-20 10:40:37

On Friday 19 October 2007, Frederik Schwarzer wrote:

> Yeah, that's the ones that are pretty clear (to me) but how is it e.g. with
> apps that build upon kdevplatform like quanta? And I heard about KMail for
> 4.0 not being there either.

kdepim is currently planned to be released in the desktop release, not in the
platform release.

kdevplatform and kdewebdev is currently removed from the desktop release list,
because of kdevplatform not being ready and kdewebdev requiring kdevplatorm
for building.

However, there is a small discussion currently wether or not klinkstatus will
be released as it was requested to be included. as such the kdevplatform
dependency has to be removed from kdewebdev, this has not happened yet afaik.

Greetings,
Dirk