List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    New language (Occitan) first commit
From:       "Yannig MARCHEGAY" <yannig () marchegay ! org>
Date:       2007-10-18 19:03:33

Hello everybody,

I'm responsible of Occitan translations for GNOME and KDE. In GNOME, it's
rather different than KDE SVN: a /po folder in each program folder. As KDE
has a whole folder for po files, I wanted to copy an existing language
folder (to use the folders hierarchy but it didn't work.
Any idea of how I could do to easily begin to commit the Occitan
translations?

Thanks,
Yannig