Chusslove Illich wrote: > This must be solved on case-by-case basis by explicitely marking the message > as no-c-format in the code itself, via special comment for xgettext, in the > line just preceeding the message. In this example, the fix was: > > ... > // xgettext: no-c-format > return i18n("The CPU usage that this process is currently using. " > "This can be greater than 100% if you have more than " > "one processor."); > > and over the night Scripty will update POTs and POs to the "committable" > state. Thanks for the fix. The file has been accepted. :) > For a statistical measure, I went about adding these comments before the > hook was engaged, finding less than 20 of messages needing them (to ~100.000 > [...] So I don't think there is a need for more formal mechanism > than translators reporting these issues as encountered, and than anyone with > commit access feeling so can add the comment (instead of writing a bug > report or something...) Okay. I'll report on this list when I encounter the same problem. Yukiko