List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Questions about doc translation
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-10-08 19:04:52

A Dilluns 08 Octubre 2007, Yukiko Bando va escriure:
> Hello,
>
> I have a few questions about doc translation.
>
> 1.
> These terms are not localized in HTML handbooks I generated using
> po2xml and meinproc.
>
> Table of Contents
> Next
> Prev
> Up
>
> Old docbooks (generated some five years ago) show them in Japanese both
> in Help Center and on the web. Where do these translations come from?

It works here (catalan documentation), note that for KDE4 you have to use
meinproc4, not meinproc, but probably you don't have KDE4 installed so don't
have it. These translations come from
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdelibs/kdoctools/docbook/xsl/common/ which
is also provided by kdelibs4

> 2.
> I get "the section called "ショートカット"" for <xref linkend=\"key-bindings\"/>
> in KShisen Handbook. Where can I translate the English part?

Don't understand, can i get a snapshot of where you get this?

> 3.
> I added two docs (KGpg and KShisen) to branches/stable/l10n/ja/docs/ and
> they are available on http://docs.kde.org/ but those I added to
> trunk/l10n-kde4/ja/docs (Kiriki and the above-mentioned two) are not
> listed there. Did I miss something?

No idea, i'm not even sure docs.kde.org builds kde4 docs, who is the supposed
maintainer?

Albert