List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    PDF for koffice docs
From:       Jaroslaw Staniek <js () iidea ! pl>
Date:       2007-10-04 13:08:11

Hello,
May I ask whether there will be PDFs generated for kword, kexi and kplato?:

http://docs.kde.org/stable/en/koffice

I remember the point for using docbook is that any technical problems will be
fixed by technical persons from the doc team. Now it's many months after
koffice release... It's probably something with our markup but I have no idea
what....

BTW,
Do you think that:
1. can PDFs have numbered bookmarks/table of contents (otherwise it is harder
to navigate)?
2. can HTMLs have numbered subsections? (it's also for easier navigation).

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek