List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: How to have an official
From:       Oliver_Dörr <oliver () doerr-privat ! de>
Date:       2007-09-22 10:38:35

Hi Jean,

as far as i know there are now official requirements for adding a new
language into SVN. However you're language will not be delivered by KDE
project until you have at least (I believe) 70 % of all strings
translated. So you are able to use the infrastructure for your work but
you have to do it in real to get it really delivered to the world.

Oliver

PS: To others, please correct me if i'm wrong.