I suggest "Cosmopolite" or "Kosmopolite". On 9/11/07, Nick Shaforostoff wrote: > I'd like to discuss a new name for KAider. > > First of all, i don't care too much, but if i've understood it correctly, people will have trouble pronouncing the name. > > Options are: > -KAider (=leave the old name:) > -TraMe (Translation Made Easy) - 5 mln results in google > -Karvel (because of K and cause bjork has such song) > -ktau (KDE Translation Automatization Utility) > > i personally, like 'trame' more, but i need the confirmation. >