List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Batch-checking-out KDE SVN and several SVN accounts
From:       "Yannig MARCHEGAY" <yannig () marchegay ! org>
Date:       2007-09-09 14:46:14

Hello,

I'm the Occitan language coordinator and I have several questions:
- is there a way to batch-check-out all KDE modules?
- I also have a SVN account for GNOME ; I cannot remember how but I'm not
asked anymore my SVN account/password for GNOME so that I don't know the
command I could write to use my KDE SVN account.

If you have some answers for me, they will be greatly appreciated :-)
Thanks,
Yannig