List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Not merged translations for KDE 4
From:       Krzysztof Lichota <krzysiek () lichota ! net>
Date:       2007-08-23 13:11:27

Krzysztof Lichota napisał(a):
>> I have noticed that in KDE 4 translations, file
>> messages/kdebase/keditbookmarks.po contains significant amount (100 out
>> of 127) of identical messages from kdebase/konqueror.po in KDE 3, but at
>> least in our language it was completely untranslated (the file was missing).
>>
>> Apparently someone forgot to merge them when splitting, so you can save
>> time by copying them from stable instead of translating :)
>
> The same applies to kdebase/kurifilter.po which is mostly a copy of
> kdebase/kcmkurifilt.po from stable.

Next pairs:
* half of kdebase/kwrite.po comes from kdebase/kate.po in stable
* kdepim/kitchensync.po is almost copy of kdepim/kitchensync.po in stable
* kdepim/kmobiletools.po contains many strings from
extragear-pim/kmobiletools.po
* kdepimlibs/kabc.po and kdelibs/kdelibs.po
* kdepimlibs/libkldap.po and kdelibs/kdelibs.po
* kdepimlibs/libkpimutils.po and kdepim/libkdepim.po
* kdepimlibs/libkresources.po and kdelibs/kdelibs.po
* kdepimlibs/libktnef.po and kdepim/ktnef.po

	Krzysztof Lichota (Polish team)