List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: kbabel in kde4
From:       Chusslove Illich <caslav.ilic () gmx ! net>
Date:       2007-08-14 14:01:56

> [: Yukiko Bando :]
> Speaking of sharing, I referred to Federal Meteorological Handbook No.1
> (http://www.ofcm.gov/fmh-1/fmh1.htm) and added detailed descriptions of
> weather phenomena and descriptors (shallow, partial, blowing etc.) to
> Japanese translation of kweather (kdetoys) as comments. Those might be
> useful for other teams too. :)

After going through them, I'd say they could be usueful as additional user
info (tooltip or something) as well :)

But for the moment I'll add them as for-translator comments into the code;
they will then be extracted into POT as #. comments.

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)
Serbian KDE translation team