List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KDE 4.0 Message Freeze Date?
From:       Stephan Johach <lucardus () onlinehome ! de>
Date:       2007-08-09 14:58:56

Am Donnerstag 09 August 2007, 08:51:18 schrieb Thomas Reitelbach:
> KAider is already in a at least usable state.
> Of course it's still missing a lot of features that we're used from KBabel.
> But on the other hand, KAider needs translators for real life testing.

I did some translation work with kaider too. The basic functions
work, but be careful with headers and settings before you
check in your translations. There are (were?) some flaws.

I monitor the svn changes of kaider and the last commits
looked promising.

If we all wait for a rock stable kaider we probably find
bugs only short before the KDE 4 release.

Stephan