List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: amarok 1.4.7 - string freeze
From:       "Frederik Schwarzer" <schwarzerf () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-08-04 23:10:59

On So, August 5, 2007 00:36, Michael Skiba wrote:

> Till monday is a joke! At least a week would be fair, rather 10 day.

I didn't see a date in the announcement.
I think we should wait with further complaining till a release date is
set. Maybe it's Monday the 20th of August and noone has to worry about
it. :)

Otherwise it would be frustrating indeed. Two days is way too less
time to even receive the mail. We all have lifes beyond KDE. Nobody is
forced to read his mails every day like one is in the job. So having
around two weeks to update translations should be considered to have
the application translated in the highest number of languages
possible.  Rushing the people will lower the quality and who would
want that?

cheers