List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: stable in kde 3.x.x and trunk kde 4
From:       Martin Schlander <suse () linuxin ! dk>
Date:       2007-07-31 10:58:24

Den Tuesday 31 July 2007 02:47:37 skrev Khoem Sokhem:
> Which kde will be in openSUSE 10.3?

Don't you think you should ask that on the openSUSE lists? ;-)

Anyways..

It'll have KDE 3.5.7 (stable) as default KDE, and a pattern to easily install
a KDE4 preview - which will be some beta svn snapshot, perhaps even a release
candidate with some luck.

I think if all goes well with KDE4 we can expect a substantial number of
openSUSE users migrating to KDE 4.0.x, during the openSUSE 10.3 release cycle
by updating from the buildservice, where there will of course also be updated
snapshots of localization, so translation work done on KDE after openSUSE
10.3 release will also benefit many openSUSE users - as well as the users of
other distros.