List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Entities in index.docbook files
From:       Eloy Cuadra <ecuadra () eloihr ! net>
Date:       2007-07-30 14:18:55

Hi!

I wonder how (or where) can I translate some entities existing at the headers
of the KDevelop's index.docbook file. According to our documentation, this is
not the right place for such entities. Should I translate these entities
manually in the translated index.docbook file?

I think this is the only file that include entities as:
  <!ENTITY automanag "Automake Manager">
  <!ENTITY nfwizard "New File Wizard">
  <!ENTITY promanag "Project Manager">

Greetings,