List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: New Language Startup for KDE: Gujarati
From:       "Praveen A" <pravi.a () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-07-27 11:19:52

2007/7/27, Kartik Mistry <kartik.mistry@gmail.com>:
> Dear All,
>
> I want to start the process of translation for Gujarati. Sometime ago
> (forgot exactly when..), I joined the list too.
>
> What can be next step? I asked Nicolas Ternisien about it. He told me
> to contact the list.
>
> Please guide me.

1. Download http://websvn.kde.org/*checkout*/trunk/l10n-kde4/templates/messages/kdelibs/kdelibs4.pot

2. Complete the translation

3. Ask someone to commit the file and create a layout for Gujarati here.
I guess they will give svn access after first contribution to each
language coordinators.

There is a step by step how-to available, but most of the links are
broken I guess.
http://l10n.kde.org/docs/translation-howto/

Cheers
Praveen