List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: No contact to Kurdish team leader
From:       "Eren Erdemli" <erenerdemli () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-07-09 17:45:01

Hello,

I believe I have contacted you before you even posted email.
please check your email.

You mentioned in one of your emails that you didnt want to
go through the mailing list since. It was easier for you.

If you are looking for the progress.  We have now completed the Web Portal
of new KDE Kurdish Page.  and will be online by  Friday  night latest.
 see at http://kde.derbar.com

We ave also completed the perl module of Pot2SQL which will structure pot
files and oush them to
Database to be used by our Web Portal.

Thanks
Eren