List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: gwenrename in kdenonbeta
From:       Spiros Georgaras <sng () hellug ! gr>
Date:       2007-07-06 12:32:56

On Friday 06 July 2007 Angelo Naselli wrote:

> > > Can you move it out of kdenonbeta again and put it into
> > > playground/utils?
> > >
> > > Greetings, Stephan
> >
> > gwenrename is now in playground/utils
>
> So you'll release officially now :) great news!

Thanks
Yes it was something I meant to do for a long time, but it never seemed like
the right time... :)

After almost a year and a half of inactivity, it was the positive comments I
kept receiving that made me go on with it. I don't know how many more
features I can add and still keep it lightweight, though...

--
Kind regards
Spiros

--