List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Status page error not showing via msgfmt
From:       Clytie Siddall <clytie () riverland ! net ! au>
Date:       2007-06-23 5:31:50

Hi everyone :)

We've been updating our translations, and it's a pleasure to work on
the KDE4 PO files. However, the status pages are reporting an error I
can't duplicate with msgfmt (gettext 0.16.1).

The status page KDE4/Vietnamese/kdelibs/desktop_kdelibs.po shows "1
error". However, "msgfmt -cv" doesn't report it. I can't find it.

Thankyou for any help you can offer with this. :)

Việt hóa phần mềm tự do)

["PGP.sig" (application/pgp-signature)]