List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KBabel / Kaider
From:       Thomas Reitelbach <tr () erdfunkstelle ! de>
Date:       2007-06-20 18:22:47

On Mittwoch, 20. Juni 2007, Stephan Johach wrote:
> At least we have the following problems:
>
> - plural tabs seem to be broken

They are ulgy, but what exactly is broken?

> - catalogmanager has parsing problems with some of the po files
>
> Please add your bugs.

- Ctrl+Space does not work for "NAME OF TRANSLATORS" and "EMAIL OF
TRANSLATORS"
- ugly (as in quick'n'dirty) implementation of msgctxt-support
- ugly (as in quick'n'dirty) implementation gettext's previous option into
kbabel (not very usable because it's not beeing used for diffs)

In germany I would call this a "Flickwerk", which means a patchwork of quick
hacks - or simply the opposite of a clean and usable solution ;-)

cheers
thomas