Stephan Johach wrote: >> Is KBabel still unmaintained? I see Nick began a rewrite of KBabel, but I >> can't see any activity for a while. Is this still active? KBabel needs a >> lot of love at the moment. Does anyone else find the plural tabs buggy and >> annoying? > > Yes. And catalogmanager does not like some of the po files. > But there are other problems too. Even msgfmt seems to have > some issues with our po files when using -c for a validation > check. So? (How about eg alarming every developer/developers' list who/that comes into consideration if they still want their KDE4 stuff translated into all those languages. -- And, no, it won't be me this time. ;-) Kind regards, Thomas