List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    String freeze in trunk
From:       "Joris Guisson" <joris.guisson () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-06-13 16:46:56

Hi,

String freeze for the 2.2 version of ktorrent is approaching, seeing that it
will be the last major release for KDE 3, and we will be shifting our full
attention to the KDE 4 port once the string freeze is started, I'm wondering
if we can do the string freeze in trunk (ok this is not really trunk anymore
seeing that all KDE 3 extragear apps got moved to branches/extragear/kde3).

Trunk will essentially be stable, why should we copy over all the code and
the latest translations to the stable branch ? This seems to be a big waste
of time.

Joris,