List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    KSniffer 0.3
From:       Giovanni Venturi <jumpyj () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2007-06-08 19:22:12

Hello,
KSniffer 0.3 is on the way. I think in about 2 weeks I will release KSniffer
0.3 final. maybe 3 weeks, but I hope not more than 2 :) . You can translate
it because no change to the string messages will be done. I noted some
translations are not maintained. The application is in the playground-network
session in the trunk/l10n trunk.

Giovanni
--
A KDE Italian translator and KSniffer core developer
Slackware GNU/Linux current version - kernel 2.6.21.3