List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: New kipi-plugins 0.1.4 beta 1 is out
From:       Angelo Naselli <anaselli () linux ! it>
Date:       2007-06-07 11:56:09

Alle giovedì 7 giugno 2007, kde-i18n-doc-request@kde.org ha scritto:
> Alle 22:58, mercoled? 6 giugno 2007, Angelo Naselli ha scritto:
> > After about 6 months we're proud to announe a new release.
> >
> > Please read the release notes below.
> >
> > For i18n-doc group, we've planned to release the stable
> > by the middle of June, of course if nothing goes wrong.
> > Please fix every commits for June, 16th at the latest, thanks.
>
> I do not see any extragear-libs in the stable branch as of now (r672387). Do
> you mean that you will _start_ a stable branch on June 16, or are you going
> add this soon?

Sorry there should have been a misunderstanding :) What i meant was
we, kipi team, are going to release kipi-plugins 0.1.4 final by the middle of June.
I didn't mean to branch extragear-libs...
> Actually what we need to know is: shall we place the PO files in trunk or
> stable for this deadline?
PO files and docs should stay where they are by now e.g., if i understood well,
on trunk/l10n for kde 3 and trunk/l10n-kde4.

Regards,
	Angelo