List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: l10n for 3.5.7 deadline, when?
From:       Frederik Schwarzer <schwarzerf () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-05-23 6:47:24

On Wednesday, 23. May 2007, Zlatko Popov wrote:
> One  more thing.
> For instance KOffice 1.6.2 was released on 21st February 2007. We have made
> some translation modifications since then. Does it mean that they will not
> show up in 3.5.7 (which comes with KOffice 1.6.2) and will be later in
> 1.6.3 ?

As far as I understand it, the tag is the deadline for everything, including
translations. The Release dude copies everything to tags/ and begins
packaging. So later translations cannot be considered.
KOffice has its own release cycle and thus its own translation freeze (wasn't
that this or next week for 1.6.3?).

cheers