mvillarino wrote: > Hi, > last evening I began work with l10n-kde4. I was quite happy, with close > to five months time for some 15 000 gui messages (galician language > appears at statistics page with an 85% completion, and I expected some > 100 000 msgid). > > But then I configured the catalog manager, checked the statistics > and..... 65% translated out of some 85000 msgids (29 000 gui messages > to translate) It's a quite big difference, I can assume 100 msgids per > day, but in fact it's almost double the amount !!! > > So, am I missing something or are the statistics at l10n.kde.org not > working properly? Currently there's no statistic page for trunk/l10-kde4. http://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk/ is for trunk/l10n, which is only used for extragear, kdereview, playground etc. for KDE 3 at the moment. Yukiko