List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Questions about the new copyright of translation files
From:       Yukiko Bando <ybando () k6 ! dion ! ne ! jp>
Date:       2007-05-17 10:26:56

Rinse de Vries wrote:
> > 2. PACKAGE
> > For kabc.po in kdepimlibs, should it be kabc or kdepimlibs?  How
> > about files in extragear and playground?
>
> for extragear and playground it's easy: use the name of the application
> (e.g. k3b, amarok, etc.)

Thank you both for the replies.

I'll add these lines to every file I update

# Copyright (C) 2007 (or YYYY-2007) This_file_is_part_of_KDE
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.

and, for those not in extragear or playground, replace PACKAGE with
something later.

Yukiko