List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KDevelop translations
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-04-23 10:16:20

Am Freitag 20 April 2007 schrieb Giovanni Venturi:
> Is it possible to delay the kde 3.5.7 tagging later than 30th April? There
> are too much messages in KDevelop (about 1000) to fix it's impossible to
> finish in time.

It was done in marc and most of them are fuzzy. There are 5 weeks between
kdevelop being merged and the tag date. I'm aware it's not perfect, but it's
only kdevelop and kdevelop translators took that risk knowing the
consequences. And so far the italian team is the only one signalling a
problem.

Greetings, Stephan