List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    invitation - irc session: future of KDE (Slovak l10n team)
From:       "Jozef Riha" <jose1711 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-04-21 15:37:52

Hello folks,

I, as a Slovak localization team coordinator, would like to invite
everyone familiar with the situation about future KDE translations
(switching to KDE 4.0, new format, issues, important changes, etc) to
attend our l10n team's irc session and answer a few questions our team
members might have.

The session holds on Wednesday April 25th at 6.00pm CET. Server is
irc.i.cz, channel is #kde-sk. Using irc web gateway
http://www.irc.cz/cgi-bin/irc.cgi instead of irc client is possible.

Please let me know by e-mail if you are willing to come. Everyone is
heartily welcome.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Jozef