List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    msgid conflicts in KDE4's Amarok
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2007-04-20 15:17:01

Checking trunk/l10n-kde4/lt/messages/extragear-multimedia/amarok.po
I have discovered that Amarok has a few msgid conflicts between normal
translation and plural translation.

Unfortunately, I have not time to check it further, I have started to modified
Amarok, only to discover that they were more wrong places.

So if somebody knowing C++ can check further, it would certainly be helpful
(or perhaps only taking the time to write a nice bug report).

Sorry for not having the time to do it myself.

Have a nice day!