List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Transcript engine for KDE4
From:       Chusslove Illich <caslav.ilic () gmx ! net>
Date:       2007-04-18 22:56:02

> [: Dominik Haumann :]
> Are there going to be more pages which mainly target translators?
> Maybe it indeed makes sense to have Translation...

Observing the developer lists, every now and then I see a suggestion by
someone to someone to "add it to the wiki". Seems to be hip these days. And
as for the Translation HOWTO, I got that many think it's too much things at
one place, scary for the newcomers.

Frankly, Translation section on the wiki may be a good idea, but I hesitate
calling for it because I'll be too lazy to contribute.

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)
Serbian KDE translation team