List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Kbabels diff-function
From:       Erik =?iso-8859-1?q?Kj=E6r_Pedersen?= <erik () binghamton ! edu>
Date:       2007-04-17 19:12:32

A while back somebody changed the diff-function in kbabel to do whole words
rather than just the small changes. It really was much better before I think.
When I see Kkbabel with the two K's in different color it is much easier than
when I see Kbabelkbabel withthe two words in different colrs. I would really
like it if somebody could revert that change. I use the diff function all the
time and the earliuer version was much much better

Erik