List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Moving branches/kdevelop/3.4 to branches/KDE/3.5
From:       Stephan Johach <lucardus () onlinehome ! de>
Date:       2007-03-29 17:52:15

Am Dienstag 27 März 2007, 09:48:44 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
> > The KDevelop developers have decided that we would like to move our
> > current 3.4.x release series currently residing in branches/kdevelop/
> > 3.4 to the KDE 3.5 branch (aka branches/KDE/3.5). The purpose of this
> > email is to notify the translators that this move will be taking
> > place and to prepare them for the chaos that will follow. ;) If there
> > any objections to the move and the re-translating that it will cause,
> > please let me know (via CC, as I'm not subscribed).

If I get it right this is about moving the stable 3.4 sources of KDevelop
from its own branch to the common KDE 3.5 branch.

Can you please explain why moving the sources leads to
a massive translation update in l10n stable? Are you talking
about KDevelop 3.5 or is this just a late translation update
for the stable 3.4 release? I am confused.

Stephan