List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: doctemplates in trunk/l10n
From:       Thomas Reitelbach <tr () erdfunkstelle ! de>
Date:       2007-03-23 20:22:43

On Donnerstag, 22. März 2007, Tom Albers wrote:
> At Thursday 22 March 2007 12:06, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> > Where will extragear apps that are based on kde3 move to at that point?
>
> http://websvn.kde.org/branches/stable/extragear/
> The translations end up in ../l10n

Ok, but what should we do with those applications that are located in stable
_and_ trunk, each with different KDE 3 versions?

Affected apps are (from a first look):
kopete_skype, digikam, gwenview, k3b, kmldonkey, ktorrent, pwmanager,
filelight

But this might be the wrong list for this discussion.
I like the idea to have messages, docmessages and the docbooks at one location
and not divided up into several folders and mixed up with different kde
versions. I don't care if this location is named l10n or l10n-kde4.

Cheers
Thomas

--
There are 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary, and those
who don't.