List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: please add te to subdirs file
From:       Tom Albers <tomalbers () kde ! nl>
Date:       2007-03-18 11:37:39

Op zo 18 mar 2007 12:16 schreef u:
> Hi,
>
> I am maintainer for Telugu language translation of KDE.
> Currently we are trying to translate kdelibs and kdebase of the stable
> branch. (slowly making progress).
> Please add te entry to subdirs file, in both stable and trunk branches.
> This might help in getting telugu translations in the distros, which
> help in getting feedback and testing.
>
> Thanks,
> VJ

Hi,

If I recall correctly this is done prior to a new release and to include a language \
you need to be 'green' on this page: \
http://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/stable/essential.php

So you might work a bit more on kdelibs.po and then mail to this list again, you \
still have some time to 3.5.7. If you don't make it but almost you can also send a \
mail, maybe the release dude will include Telugu anyhow when it sees good progress \
;-)

gr.

Toma