Thank you very much for your respone. Is it right, now I am working on only the http://websvn.kde.org/branches/stable/l10n/km/ ? Because I don't want to miss my translations and the translations have been updated every day. Thanks, Sokhem On Tuesday 13 March 2007 5:01:44 pm Martin Schlander wrote: > Den Tuesday 13 March 2007 03:52:44 skrev Khoem Sokhem: > > I am still not sure about the translations for KDE, Now I (Khmer team) is > > working on only the http://websvn.kde.org/branches/stable/l10n/km/ (both > > messages and docmessages). > > How about the translations in http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kde4/km/? > > It has only messages folder. > > > > Which one will be included in the next release of openSUSE? > > openSUSE 10.3 isn't expected until september, so it's very difficult to say > what will happen. An official roadmap for it is not yet available. > > At the present the plan/hopes is that 10.3 will have KDE4 (possibly a beta > or release candidate) _and_ KDE3.5.x. It's not final, and it's not clear > how they'll be selected either. > > Very soon the FOSDEM videos should become available and we can see and hear > AJ talk about 10.3. > > For now we can only see the slides > http://en.opensuse.org/FOSDEM