List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Wonder!
From:       Martin Schlander <suse () linuxin ! dk>
Date:       2007-03-13 10:01:44

Den Tuesday 13 March 2007 03:52:44 skrev Khoem Sokhem:
> I am still not sure about the translations for KDE, Now I (Khmer team) is
> working on only the http://websvn.kde.org/branches/stable/l10n/km/ (both
> messages and docmessages).
> How about the translations in http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kde4/km/? It
> has only messages folder.
>
> Which one will be included in the next release of openSUSE?

openSUSE 10.3 isn't expected until september, so it's very difficult to say
what will happen. An official roadmap for it is not yet available.

At the present the plan/hopes is that 10.3 will have KDE4 (possibly a beta or
release candidate) _and_ KDE3.5.x. It's not final, and it's not clear how
they'll be selected either.

Very soon the FOSDEM videos should become available and we can see and hear AJ
talk about 10.3.

For now we can only see the slides
http://en.opensuse.org/FOSDEM