List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Question-mark problems while checking files
From:       Spiros Georgaras <sng () hellug ! gr>
Date:       2007-03-09 13:41:29

Hi again

I have a problem with 'Punctuation checking' of kbabel/catalogmanager.
When I perform this check, I get a lot of false alarms in messages where a '?'
is present. I think the problem is caused by the fact that the Greek
character for the question-mark is ';', a character that has a totally
different meaning in English language.

Has anybody had such a problem before?
Is there a way to fix it?
Should I fill a bug report about it or something? I'm asking because I think
there is no active maintainer for kbabel and such, for some time now (hope
I'm wrong)

--
Kind regards
Spiros