List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: branches/work/kde4-l10n/pt/messages/kdesdk
From:       Tom Albers <tomalbers () kde ! nl>
Date:       2007-02-27 9:40:27

Hi Kevin,

At Monday 26 February 2007 19:51, you wrote:
> I wonder whether it might be a good idea to put things like this in a box \
> on  the front page of the KDE l10n website?  You know, something like a \
> box with  a red border, saying: "IMPORTANT - please work only in stable \
> until further  notice".

I don't think it will be read by the people not reading this list.

> I also have to say that, compared to a couple of years ago, the KDE SVN \
> is now  a dog's breakfast of branches and tags - it's pretty easy to get \
> lost in  them, and uncertainty must be an added problem for new/small \
> teams to  struggle with.

I don't agree with the statement that kde-svn is complicated for \
translators. And there is always this list where a lot of  people are \
willing to help those small teams out.

I think at one point we need to remove the translations from trunk from the \
teams not responding. If the translator notices that he will definitly say \
goodbye to kde translations. That's a big problem.

Toma
--
http://www.mailody.net